Non-Porous Cross-Linked Polymer Reference System:
These are the only truly solid-state reference systems of their kind in existence. This is a non-permeable system in which only selective ionic communication with the secondary junction (and tertiary) is permitted. This creates a very stable reference potential, even during harsh process conditions, that provides the following advantages:
- Experiences far less aging and deterioration over long periods for low drift and maintenance.
- Solid-state construction allows for scraping clean with a straight-edge razor to extend sensor lifetime when fouled.
- It is not easily dried out when exposed to air for prolonged periods.
- Does not absorb fluids of gases into junction and is significantly more impervious to solvents.
- Stable operation even in the presence of harsh chemical attack at high temperature in the presence of abrasive slurries.
pH Glass features include:
- Unique low-profile thick-wall break-resistant parabolic pH glass element.
- Ideal for high viscosity solutions or high particulate abrasive slurries.
- Substantially minimize breakage with process upsets, mechanical abuse, or accidents.
- Low-profile platinum ball style ORP sensing element.
- Suitable for applications requiring resistant to high velocity flow, high pressure installations up to 200 psig, as well as aggressive dissolved gases and volatile organic solvents with suitable options invoked.
- Saturated sodium (brine) resistant pH glass elements.
- High-temperature & pressure-resistant pH glass elements.
- Supports down to -35° C to 150° C at pressures up to 200 psig.
- Wide range pH glass
- Low impedance pH glass
- Dual pH & ORP All-In-One
Integrated Modular Sensor Design
Specialized pH Glasses & Platinum ORP Redox Sensing Elements. These specialized pH elements are designed not only to survive such conditions but perform with great repeatability, accuracy, and sensitivity.
- Application-specific pH & ORP sensing elements are optimized for each application.
- Solid-State Reference Junctions employ non-porous cross-linked conductive polymer optimized for each process.
- Resilient Plastic Housings
- Integrated electronics components, which include: Temperature Compensation, Solution Ground, Analog, and Smart Digital Sensor.
- Waterproofing options for fully submersible sensor assemblies.